My set up changes every so often, but I'll try to keep an up-to-date list of the stuff I'm using. If you're interested in the various tools I use when developing, you can find a list of them here.
- 2018 Macbook Air: This computer is my workhorse. I do most of my work here.
- 2017 iMac: This is used in larger scale projects or when I need more screen real estate.
- WASD V2 87 Key: This mechanical keyboard with CherryMX Browns is my go-to keyboard when using a monitor.
- Apple Magic Mouse 2: I never leave home without this bluetooth mouse.
- Apple Magic Keyboard: A secondary keyboard I use when I want to mix things up.
- Bose QuietComfort 35: The headphones I reach for when I really need to focus
- Apple Earpods: The headphones I use most of the time.
- Custom Desk by Elevations Casework: A desk built to my specifications
- Nucleus Chair by HON: An amazing chair that is highly configurable